Veterans - are you homeless or at risk of becoming homeless?
Contact Us to get the assistance you need
The Haven For Hero's Transitional Housing Program is an intense program designed to help veterans (Hero's) of the U.S. Armed Services that have been or are in peril of being homeless due to struggling with alcohol, drug abuse or any other life-controlling problems. We are a veteran-run holistic program designed to help our warriors realize that they can achieve spiritual and life changing success if they are properly disciplined.
- You are a veteran of the United States Armed Forces
- You are willing to fully commit to the program and follow all rules and codes of conduct
- You are ready to change your life and live it to your fullest potential
- Fully completed assistance application form
- Your Form DD 214, your certification of discharge (we accept ALL discharges on a case-by-case basis)
- All waiver forms signed and completed
- A copy of your medical records, alternatively the most recent entries will suffice
- Any photographs of you (current and/or in service)
- One or more letters of recommendation from your case worker or family/friend
Submit your application today and take the first step towards a successful transition back to self-sufficiency and independence.